Extensive Variety of Amenities
- Top ranked higher education institutions and healthcare facilities are all a part of our community.
- Colorado Springs and the surrounding community is home to a wide array of performing arts venues, restaurants, museums, farmers’ markets, art walks and unique events happening year-round. From concerts at the Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts to art classes at the Cottonwood Center for the Arts, to original drama and comedy at the Millibo Art Theatre, visitors and residents alike are bound to find their niche.
- As a top tourism destination, Colorado Springs provides visitors abundant hotel options including The Broadmoor, an internationally renowned and legendary Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond resort, to a newly constructed Great Wolf Lodge and everything in between.
- There are over 20 public and private golf courses in the Pikes Peak region. With the mild and dry climate, it is not uncommon to see golfers on one of the many courses in the community even in January.
- From trendy local markets and breweries, to ethnic eateries and the world-famous fine dining at The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs has cuisine to satisfy any taste bud, without the long waits you might find at other hip food meccas. For coffeehouse hipsters and craft beer enthusiasts, locals have an abundance of pour overs and breweries from which to choose. Boasting the largest concentration of locally owned restaurants in the Pikes Peak region, the Downtown culinary scene is abuzz with award-winning chefs, creative craft brews and distilled spirits, as well as established longtime favorites.
- Multiple shopping options are in close proximity at locally owned boutiques and shops in downtown Colorado Springs or Old Colorado City, to major shopping malls or The Promenade Shops at Briargate. The Castle Rock Outlet Stores are only a 45 minute drive from Colorado Springs.